Sunday 18 March 2012

Uncanny X-force: remembering the Archangel





Heres some stuff I thought you might just like... I have only read Uncanny X-force vol. 1 but it is pretty much my favourite...that and just X-force so google any questions that are not from vol.1 thanks, if you do ask I will find out all the same.
Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #10


Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #14

(back in vol.1, probably one of the many Archangel - not Warren anymore - is refering to. Just thought I'd be nice and chuck that in...)

Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #14

Archangel: Fear Itself Uncanny X-Force #2

Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #14

Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #15


Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #15











Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #10

Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #10

Betsy puts Archangel away.



















Archangel: Uncanny X-Force #14



By now, some of you smarter ones, and by smarter I refer to ones who love xforce and know a bit about them, might be wondereing...why the heck is there no order to this???
Sorry guys.
The horder above is from order of where I find the stuff, not in order of when it happened.
I am lazy right now. School was cancelled due to rain (yes, in NZ we get rain days off) and am in no mood to think.
Have a good one guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment