Friday 9 March 2012

Fueling the fandom

One of Geoff Johns most suprising plans for his time in taking over and relaunching Teen Titans was putting these two together as a couple.
At the moment, like you may have noticed, I am doing alot more DC than usual, that is from reaction of the New 52 change.
Here is in memory of one of my all time fav. characters time, plus her bf. May they come back to their pages soon. Only, make them a little bit cooler, please. They do still have potential.

Naturally, Raven was dead when he took over. SO he had the Church of Blood reincarnate her.




After she breaks out and comes to find the titans

Volume 2

Titans come to rescue Raven.  BB is posessed by her so he can lead the way there.


He gets her to safety


She wakes up


1st hug...


BB gets her Chakra (which brother Blood, who is trying to marry her to unleash Hell on earth, swallowed in order to take control of her)


Back at tower, after it all, he convinces her to stay when she tries to leave and shows her to her new room. Naaaawwwwww.... famous hug scene.

Volume 3

Raven heals him (minus his virus, which he gets back anyway)

next



I really do hate those half human/animal moments when shifting he goes into.












First kiss...





After the missing year....





They leave the teen titans for a bit, go off with the Titans for a while,
Withe these highlights of the pair













Break up (again)


Gar leaves for teen titans, Raven eventualy (as in, like 2 days later) follows





then come back...













Gar freaks when Ravens kidnapped



In this volume, she does not leave in the morning. As a matter of fact, I do not know if she leaves at all.



Issue 100, likely the last time we will see them...at all


So yea, this is basically just a tribute. The New 52 relaunch of Teen Titans looks, here me now, looks like CRAP. Like there never was the New Teen titans, or Young Justice. Bull.

Now that I look back on it, it all seems pretty stupid frankly. I mean, this was part of one of my first comic book loves. I loved the Teen titans back then. Sad to say, though I can now say they are badly written and poorly done alot of the time, I kind of still do.
The sad part is that these are the Highlights of my one of my favourite characters romance life, and that I got all of these, plus there are more, off one website.
Raven was my first fav. character. I do not know why.
Peace, love, comics.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all of those Titans pages. I had no idea the art looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH realmente te agradesco subir esas paginas!! *o* Yo creo que no importa si la historia es buena o mala, Raven es un muy buen personaje y solo por eso vale la pena leer y releer estos momentos de romance, y desear mas y hacer fanarts XD De nuevo muchas gracias por este gran aporte :D

    ReplyDelete