Monday 26 March 2012

Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn is one of the most well known characters anywhere in the comic world. We all recognicse her, we all enjoy her. Here is some stuff on why she is:
A. Not stupidly done
and
B. suits the suicide squad.

Basically with suicide squad, Amanda Waller's group of villans sent out on missions which they may not come back from. Origionally from the 80's, never heard of it until i saw it on the new 52 and thought it looked good. Am I wrong?




I love Harley and her Hammer...amusing to say the least.





Harley and Deadshot

























This, incase you forget, i'm guessing is from the fact the Joker was skinned alive.



How Harley gets her "skin condition"  



































 


Deadshot is sick of the game.


Sooo anyway, just a reminder I want to put in, for those like me who...y'know...delayed inter country supply of comics
From what I know: Joker gets face cut off by the Dollmaker...with permission??? Someone please...my email is mentioned, send me som facts. I am a very good person to talk to and I love to talk about comics.
                                                                                                                                                                             


























 



                                                                    




Sorry about the last few poor images. Best I could do. I am trying to get as much up for you guys as I can, so you can't complain that much.

Harley Quinn Fanfiction

Better...

Soooo.... that good? You like? I must get into suicide squad.
  

1 comment: