Saturday 24 March 2012

Suicide Squad

As of this morning, when I put out my previous post for you all, I fell for the suicide squad. Here is some more stuff I found, just out of interest. When I looked it up, I found more. Seeing as I am very happy with you all and want to get another 100 veiws, I am putting it all up. Enjoy.

yeayeayea, i've already done a bit of deathstroke...This is for me as well so deal with it.





Cuz i found a bit, lets chuck in some birds of prey as well.













Tell me I'm wrong, but I am LOVEING this cover page. The epicness...



Y'know...Harley kinda reminds me of Deadpool in a way...


harlequinfairy:

ticklefist:

A few panels of Harley from Suicide Squad #1.

Jheeze, but WOO JOKER REFERENCE 





"A cuckoo for cocoa puffs"


Harley Quinn and deadshot...they deserve the majority of the attention...obviously.




Yea, yea, yea. some of these are not the best. Good night. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. i do know a nice guy who's from the NZ that loves comics as much as you but he moved to Australia recently. always good to run into another Suicide Squad fan out there. same goes for Harley Quinn fans who aren't having a melt down over her costume. speaking of which have you seen this yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQ0tovHHhg&feature=youtube_gdata

    ReplyDelete