Friday 4 May 2012

For your entertainment: Batman & robin, Red Hood & the outlaws, Detective comics, Batman, Catwoman and stuff to make you say NOM.

Cut the crap people, I know why your here. This post id dedicated to all the best rescent/rescent enough/good stuff I could find online just for you. Lets face it. Comic nerds rule. I would know.
And yea, I live on the other side of the world and am still wanting/waiting to be able to buy all these, my most rescent comic is Xmen Schism, and I have returned to DC after I caught onto whats happening in the Xmen world lately.
Lets start with batman & Robin.

Never was a fan of any batkid not in future with Catwoman. This cramps da Bats style in my opinion. But then again, theses things must sell ok.
DC’s new 52 of 
Batman & Robin - Issue #8 

I really enjoy this comic, this is where they finally start showing/tell each other that they care about each other. 

If you haven’t read this series you should start!!!


 Exclusive DC New 52 Preview: BATMAN & ROBIN #8


















(I have previously posted the outcome of this scene. In other words, jokers face is chopped off.)


Why are all maniacs GENIUS at the same time?
*sigh*






As you can see, I am posting whatever I find. That I can take, at least.







So, no order to these, but Im getting you comic related stuff, aren't I? quit complaining.
Peace.
love.
comics.
(And sensless fictional violence).

No comments:

Post a Comment